Join my community MUJHE SIRF DOCTOR BANNA HAI at orkut

bookmark this page

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, January 31, 2009

universities in madhya pradesh

list of universities in madhya pradesh

Atal Behari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior

Awadhesh Pratap Singh University, Rewa

Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya - Institute of Open & Distance Education, Bhopal

Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal

BR Nahata College of Pharmacy, Mandsaur

Devi Ahilya University, Indore

Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Sagar University Institute of Distance Education, Sagar

Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar

Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Sagar

Indian Institute of Management Indore, Indore

Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyala, Khairagarh

Jawaharlal Nehru Agricultural University, Jabalpur

Jiwaji University Institute of Distance Education, Gwalior

Jiwaji University, Gwalior

Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education, Gwalior

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University, Bhopal

Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur

Maharshi Panini Sanskrit University, Ujjain

Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday University, Chitrakoot

Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication, Bhopal

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal

National Law Institute University, Bhopal

Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, Bhopal, Sagar, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior

Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur

Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya Directorate of Distance Education, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh

Vikram University, Ujjain


If your university is not among the list do inform me either by commenting or Email me  

and if you have a photo of your university,Email me with proper details ,i will publish it with your name.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting

Your Ad Here

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

About Me

My photo
I am Dr Akbar khan. I did my MBBS and further post graduation in pediatrics from JNMC, AMU, Aligarh.From my personal experience i can understand the mental stress a student goes through during his college days.Well guys i am here to help you. so feel free to ask me anything related to your studies. I promise you will feel better best of luck always

Follow me