Join my community MUJHE SIRF DOCTOR BANNA HAI at orkut

bookmark this page

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, January 31, 2009

universities in sikkim

Sikkim Manipal University, Gangtok

Sikkim-Manipal University of Health, Medical & Technological Sciences (SMUHMTS), Gangtok

Sikkim-Manipal University of Health, Medical & Technological Sciences (SMUHMTS) - Distance Education, Gangtok

If your university is not among the list do inform me either by commenting or Email me  

and if you have a photo of your university,Email me with proper details ,i will publish it with your name.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting

Your Ad Here

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

About Me

My photo
I am Dr Akbar khan. I did my MBBS and further post graduation in pediatrics from JNMC, AMU, Aligarh.From my personal experience i can understand the mental stress a student goes through during his college days.Well guys i am here to help you. so feel free to ask me anything related to your studies. I promise you will feel better best of luck always

Follow me