Join my community MUJHE SIRF DOCTOR BANNA HAI at orkut

bookmark this page

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Time Schedule for AIPMT-2009

Time Schedule for AIPMT-2009 as mentioned at www.cbse.nic.in

CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
ALL INDIA PRE-MEDICAL/PRE-DENTAL ENTRANCE EXAMINATION

TIME SCHEDULE FOR ALL INDIA PRE-MEDICAL/PRE-DENTAL ENTRANCE EXAMINATION-2009

Sale of Information Bulletin and Application Form at notified branches of Canara Bank / Regional Offices, CBSE 22-10-2008 (Wednesday) to 01-12-2008 (Monday)

Sale of Information Bulletin and Application Form by post from CBSE, AIPMT Unit 23-10-2008 (Tuesday) to 21-11-2008 (Friday)
Online submission of Application form 22-10-2008 (10.00 a.m. ) to01-12-2008 (5.00 p.m.)

Last Date of receipt of filled-in Application Forms for both Offline and Online application at CBSE, AIPMT Unit 04-12-2008 (Thursday)
Date of Examination :

Preliminary (AIPMT) 2009 5th April, 2009 (First Sunday)
Final (AIPMT) –2009 10th May, 2009 (Second Sunday)

Declaration of Result

Preliminary (AIPMT) 2009 3rd week of April, 2009
Final (AIPMT) –2009 First week of June, 2009


NOTE : THERE IS NO CHANGE IN THE PATTERN OF EXAMINAION.

AIPMT (PRELIMINARY) WOULD BE OBJECTIVE TYPE TEST AND
AIPMT (FINAL) WOULD BE SUBJECTIVE TYPE TEST

also read

AIPMT syllabus
AIPMT-2009 Examination pattern
AIPMT-2009 Admission Notice
The right method of preparation
Tips to crack multiple choice questions (MCQs)
PMT / IIT JEE - Preparation tips

3 comments:

Entranci said...

Awesome. just awesome...i haven't any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post he is a great human..thanks for shared this with us.i found this informative and interesting blog. Pls drop by my buy tanning bed bulbs review site.
jee exam  

joint entrance exam said...

I am a class 12th ISEET / IIT-JEE 2013 aspirant and was looking for a Aptitude subjects course for 2013 Exams and found one at wiziq 2013-reasoning-english-coaching, which helps me by reviewing the ISEET / IIT-JEE 2013 preparation course, so that I may join this course
jee syllabus

Anonymous said...

Hello sir
i ma rajat from delhi sir i have completed my education please sir suggest me the latest info about the AIPMT Syllabus 2015

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting

Your Ad Here

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

About Me

My photo
I am Dr Akbar khan. I did my MBBS and further post graduation in pediatrics from JNMC, AMU, Aligarh.From my personal experience i can understand the mental stress a student goes through during his college days.Well guys i am here to help you. so feel free to ask me anything related to your studies. I promise you will feel better best of luck always

Follow me