Join my community MUJHE SIRF DOCTOR BANNA HAI at orkut

bookmark this page

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, January 29, 2009

PATTERN OF AIPMT-2009 EXAMINATION

This is the notice present on the cbse website regarding the pattern of all India pmt 2009 examination. According to this notice there is no change in the pattern

The Board is receiving a large number of queries from the candidates, whether the AIPMT (Final)-2009 examination would be subjective type of objective type? It is brought to the notice of all concerned that in the year 2009 there is no change in the pattern of AIPMT (Final) examination. Hence, the examination would be conducted in the following way :-
1. AIPMT (Preliminary) 2009 on 5th April, 2009 - OBJECTIVE TYPE
2. AIPMT (Final) 2009 on 10th May, 2009 - SUBJECTIVE TYPE

It is also brought to the notice that the pattern would be changed from AIPMT-2010 examination.

also read
AIPMT syllabus
AIPMT-2009 Admission Notice
AIPMT-2009 Time schedule
the right method of preparation
Tips to crack multiple choice questions (MCQs)
PMT / IIT JEE - Preparation tips

3 comments:

joint entrance exam said...

This is really great. Keep it up the good going. Really very great blog this has given me all the information that i needed, good for visiting daily it will increase our knowledge. Best luck for future.
jee syllabus

joint entrance exam said...

I’ve recently started a blog, the information you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.
jee syllabus

Anonymous said...

Hello Sir
i am hanish from delhi sir i want the updated info about the AIPMT Syllabus 2015. please sir suggest me the upcoming info .....

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting

Your Ad Here

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

About Me

My photo
I am Dr Akbar khan. I did my MBBS and further post graduation in pediatrics from JNMC, AMU, Aligarh.From my personal experience i can understand the mental stress a student goes through during his college days.Well guys i am here to help you. so feel free to ask me anything related to your studies. I promise you will feel better best of luck always

Follow me