Join my community MUJHE SIRF DOCTOR BANNA HAI at orkut

bookmark this page

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, January 31, 2009

universities in delhi

list of universities in delhi

All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi

Ambedkar Institute of Technology (GGSIPU), Delhi

Amity University, Delhi

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi

Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), Pusa, New Delhi

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), New Delhi

Indian Law Institute, New Delhi

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Hamdard, Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia - Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL)

Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI), New Delhi

Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi 

National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi

School of Planning & Architecture, New Delhi

Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, New Delhi

Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi

TERI University, Delhi

University of Delhi, Delhi

If your university is not among the list do inform me either by commenting or Email me  
and if you have a photo of your university,Email me with proper details ,i will publish it with your name.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting

Your Ad Here

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

About Me

My photo
I am Dr Akbar khan. I did my MBBS and further post graduation in pediatrics from JNMC, AMU, Aligarh.From my personal experience i can understand the mental stress a student goes through during his college days.Well guys i am here to help you. so feel free to ask me anything related to your studies. I promise you will feel better best of luck always

Follow me