Join my community MUJHE SIRF DOCTOR BANNA HAI at orkut

bookmark this page

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, January 31, 2009

universities in himachal pradesh

list of universities in himachal pradesh

Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Palampur

Chitkara University,Barotiwala, Dist. Solan

Dr. Y.S. Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry, Nauni

Himachal Pradesh University International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning (ICDEOL), Shimla

Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla

If your university is not among the list do inform me either by commenting or Email me  

and if you have a photo of your university,Email me with proper details ,i will publish it with your name.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting

Your Ad Here

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

About Me

My photo
I am Dr Akbar khan. I did my MBBS and further post graduation in pediatrics from JNMC, AMU, Aligarh.From my personal experience i can understand the mental stress a student goes through during his college days.Well guys i am here to help you. so feel free to ask me anything related to your studies. I promise you will feel better best of luck always

Follow me